Please upload the requested information and documents HERE.
FIRST PAGE OF YOUR WORD DOCUMENT: include the same information as in first page of LOI
TEXT OF PROPOSAL
1. A brief history of your organization and of the primary persons responsible for its operation. You may use the same text as in LOI or you may expand upon it if you choose.
2. A description of your organization — who you are and, in detail, what need you seek to address.
3. A detailed description of your programs, and of the specific program for which funding is requested (if there is a specific program). Describe plans for implementation, the population served, duration, and expected outcomes. Although general information about your organization and its ongoing work is important, please use this opportunity to describe very carefully and fully the particular nature of the project and/or programs for which you seek funding.
4. An explanation of how you measure your impact, and what your impact has been to date; explain what you expect the impact of this program (and this grant) to be.
1. A budget (revenue/expenses) for your organization as a whole and, if appropriate, for this project in particular. (Requests for general operating support do not require project budgets.) Please make sure your budget shows both revenue and expenses.
2. A list of your organization’s major funders and of funders you have secured or plan to approach for this project/program. (Individual donors need not be identified by name, but please do indicate the dollar amount that comes from individuals.) Make sure to identify sources of income from the following categories: foundations/corporations/individuals/board/government/other.
3. 501(c)(3) determination letter.