Please upload the requested information and documents HERE. Note that there is one application format for grantees applying for renewal and a second format, below it, for applicants invited for the first time in 2021.
INVITED APPLICATIONS FOR RENEWAL OF GRANTS MADE IN A PRIOR YEAR (SHORT FORM DURING COVID-19):
Approximately 3 pages:
1. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO DO this year to meet the needs of the people you serve? (ie What has your programming looked like? Number of people served compared to usual? \)
2. HOW DO YOU SEE THE MONTHS AHEAD BEFORE THINGS OPEN UP? (ie What will programming look like if different from above?)
3. WHAT WILL REOPENING LOOK LIKE — any lessons learned or things you expect to do differently? Any silver linings?
4. DO YOU ANTICIPATE NEEDING TO ADD OR CHANGE ASPECTS OF YOUR WORK TO HELP YOUR COMMUNITY (STAFF, CLIENTS) RECOVER from the past year’s events? (e.g., remediation, re-engagement, healing?)
5. Optional: IS THERE ANY NEW PROGRAM OR SERVICE that has emerged this year about which you want to tell us? Do you have adequate funding for it?
Also, please submit:
6. A revenue/expenses budget for the most currently completed fiscal year.
7. A projected budget for the coming year.
LONG FORM — FOR NEW APPLICANTS INVITED TO APPLY in 2021
FIRST PAGE OF YOUR WORD DOCUMENT: include the same information as in first page of LOI
TEXT OF PROPOSAL
1. A brief history of your organization and of the primary persons responsible for its operation. You may use the same text as in your LOI.
2. A description of your organization — who you are and what need you seek to address.
3. A brief description of your usual programs and the population served, duration of program (“dosage”), etc.
DURING COVID -19:
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO DO THIS YEAR to meet the needs of the people you serve? (What does your programming look like while we are in pandemic mode? Number of people served compared to usual? Any silver linings?))
WHAT WILL REOPENING LOOK LIKE? (Any lessons learned or things you expect to do differently?)
DO YOU ANTICIPATE NEEDING TO ADD OR CHANGE aspects of your work to address the recovery needs of the people (staff? clients?) you serve (remediation? re-engagement? healing?) once you reopen?
4. How would you describe your outcomes in general and your outcomes this year? (What are you hoping to achieve? How do you measure this? How successful have you been?)
1. A budget (revenue/expenses) for your organization as a whole and, if appropriate, for this project in particular. (Requests for general operating support do not require project budgets.) Please make sure your budget shows both revenue and expenses.
PLEASE EXPLAIN any budget deficits or qualified audits in the current or past 3 years.
2. A list of your organization’s major funders and of funders you have secured or plan to approach for this project/program. (Individual donors need not be identified by name, but please do indicate the dollar amount that comes from individuals.) Make sure to identify sources of income from the following categories: foundations/corporations/individuals/board/government/other.
3. 501(c)(3) determination letter.