Please upload the requested information and documents HERE.
Note that there is one application format for grantees applying for renewal and a second format, below it, for applicants invited for the first time in 2022.
INVITED APPLICATIONS FOR RENEWAL OF GRANTS MADE IN A PRIOR YEAR:
1.WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO DO PROGRAMMATICALLY during the 12-month grant period to meet the needs of the people you serve? If your interim report covered this, feel free to summarize and update to the present. What did programming/numbers of people served/demographics of people served look like during the grant period? (If the answer to this question is different from the norm because of covid or because of a change in your mission, let us know.)
2. WHAT IMPACT HAVE YOU HAD? Please tell us about your programmatic accomplishments. (If there have been disappointments, what are they and how will you be addressing them going forward?)
3. PROGRAMMATICALLY, what are you planning for the coming year? Please make sure we understand the different programs you operate (if there are different programs), what is most central/core to your work, and/or how different programs relate to each other. Again, let us know numbers of people served/demographics of people served..
4. WHAT IMPACT ARE YOU HOPING TO HAVE or what outcomes do you expect to see? If you measure impact/outcomes in a particular way, please tell us how and what your goals are for the year.
5. IS THERE ANYTHING NEW IN THE WORKS that you would like to share?
Also, please submit:
5. A revenue/expenses budget for the most recently completed fiscal year.
6. A projected budget for the coming year
NOTE: Please highlight and explain any budget deficits or qualified audits in the current or past three years and any anticipated budget shortfalls or cash flow challenges you anticipate and are working to close in the coming year.
7. A list of your committed and expected contributions.
8. Please attest that your 501c3 is current and in good standing.
LONG FORM — FOR NEW APPLICANTS INVITED TO APPLY in 2022
FIRST PAGE OF YOUR WORD DOCUMENT: include the same information as in first page of LOI
TEXT OF PROPOSAL
1. A brief history of your organization and of the primary persons responsible for its operation. You may use the same text as in your LOI.
2. A description of your organization — who you are, what need you seek to address, what you do (in brief),
3. What programs do you employ to meet the need you describe. Please provide a detailed explanation of these. Make sure to tell us what populations are served, numbers of persons served, duration of program, frequency, etc.
4. Have you changed or added aspects of your work to address the recovery needs of the people (staff? clients?) you serve (remediation? re-engagement? healing?) once you reopen?
5. How would you describe your outcomes in general and your outcomes this year? What are you hoping to achieve? How do you measure this? How successful have you been?
1. A budget (revenue/expenses) for your organization as a whole and, if appropriate, for this project in particular. (Requests for general operating support do not require project budgets.) Please make sure your budget shows both revenue and expenses.
PLEASE EXPLAIN any budget deficits or qualified audits in the current or past 3 years.
2. A list of your organization’s major funders and of funders you have secured or plan to approach for this project/program. (Individual donors need not be identified by name, but please do indicate the dollar amount that comes from individuals.) Make sure to identify sources of income from the following categories: foundations/corporations/individuals/board/government/other.
3. 501(c)(3) determination letter.
Please upload the requested information HERE.