Please note that LOIs are for first-time applicants only. If we are interested in receiving an application we will contact you. We cannot promise to contact those who submit unsolicited LOIs. (Once you become a grantee of the foundation, future applications should follow the full grant proposal guidelines or the short-form guidelines, as directed by staff.)
Upload the requested information and documents for an LOI HERE.
I–INFORMATION ENTERED IN THE APPLICATION (link above)
1. Organization’s name and contact information (full address, including mailing address if different, and telephone, fax, and web address)
2. Federal tax-exempt number
3. Dollar amount of this funding request
4. Revenue/expenses (include fiscal year)
Please write 1-2 pages that explain the issue/need you are addressing and the purpose of this funding request. (Please include key program(s), target population and number of individuals served, and geographic area served).
1. A budget (revenue/expenses) for your organization as a whole and, if appropriate, for this project in particular. (Requests for general operating support do not require project budgets.) Please make sure your budget shows both revenue and expenses.
2. 501(c)(3) determination letter.